Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Have Arrived!

After years of intermittently sending emails out to various friends and family members with pictures and snippets of our lives, I figured I might as well join the masses and start a blog. The way I see it, there are two main benefits to this venture--unsuspecting people won't be subjected to the minutiae of our lives unless they are truly interested, and I will have some sort of record of the boys' lives--especially valuable because they certainly won't have baby books to look back on!

So, welcome; I look forward to regularly posting with pictures and snippets about my life full of boys. Leave a comment letting me know if you'd like me to add you to my list of people who will be notified of new postings.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome!
    I am going to add you to my little blog list on my page...so you may get another oh, 4 or 5 readers...

    ReplyDelete